Go back to the previous page
1. Personal Information
Personal information" refers to "personal information" in the context of the Personal Information Protection Act, and refers to information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information and other descriptions that can identify the specific individual, as well as data on appearance, fingerprints, and voice print, and data on the insurer of a health insurance card. The term "personal information" refers to information that can be used to identify a specific individual from a single piece of information, such as a number.
2. Collection Method of Personal Information
When you register to use the Site, the Company may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. The Company may also ask you to provide information about your transactions and payments, including personal information between you and the Company's business partners. In addition, we may ask you to provide transaction records and payment information, including your personal information, between you and our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisers, etc.) to our business partners (hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners"). (including information providers, advertisers, ad-serving companies, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners"). (hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners").
3. Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to the user's inquiry (including verifying the user's identity)
- To send email notifications about new features, updates, campaigns, and other services provided by the company
- To contact you as needed for maintenance and important information
- To identify users who violate the Terms of Service and users who try to use the service for illegal or improper purposes, and to deny them access to the service
- To allow users to view, change and delete their registered information and view their usage status
- To charge users for the use of fee-based services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
4. Change of purpose of use
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the one before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the company shall notify the user or announce on this website the purpose of use after the change by the
method specified by the company.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- With the exception of the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply in cases where the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations allow it.
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by such a government agency or local government in the execution of their legally prescribed duties, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person in question will interfere with the execution of such duties.
- When the Company has notified or made public the following matters, and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- The means or method of providing the information to a third party
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person
- How to accept the person's request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of such information shall not be a third party.
- When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- Where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, prior notice to the person or the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information will be given to the person, or the name of the person will be easily given to the person or the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information. If you put it in a position to know the
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When requested to disclose personal information by the person, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, the company may decide not to disclose all or part of the information in any of the following cases, and if the company decides not to disclose the information, the company will notify the customer to that effect without delay. Please note that a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- If the disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party.
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the Company's business
- Any other case that would be in violation of the law.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and
characteristics information, in principle.
7. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- If the personal information held by this company is incorrect, the user can request this company to correct, add to, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") in accordance with the procedures established by this company. (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") in accordance with procedures established by the company.
- If this company determines that it is necessary to respond to a request from a user in accordance with the preceding paragraph, this company shall correct the personal information without delay.
- If the company has made corrections in accordance with the previous section, or has decided not to make corrections, the company shall notify the user without
8. Discontinuance of use of personal information
- If the Company is requested by the individual concerned to cease using or delete his or her personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Cease of Use, etc.") on the grounds that it is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that it was obtained by wrongful means, the Company will investigate the matter without delay. When requested to suspend or delete (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") for the reason that the information was obtained by a wrongful means or for the reason that the information was obtained by wrongful means, the necessary investigation will be conducted without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the previous paragraph, the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company will stop using the personal information without delay.
- If the company has decided to stop using the personal information in accordance with the previous paragraph, or has decided not to stop using it, the company will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the previous two paragraphs, if it is difficult to suspend use, etc., and it is necessary to take alternative measures to protect the user's rights and interests, the company shall take these alternative measures.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise specified by law or other laws.
10. Contact for Inquiries
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the following office.
- Address: 22-37, Higashi-Gotanda 5-chome, Tokyo 141-0022
- Company name : OwN Corporation
- Email address: email@example.com